How do you become a Child Care Provider?
Call Connections for Children and we will:
- Help you become licensed to care for children in your home or to open up a child care center
- Assist you with daily scheduling and business forms
- Help you plan a child-friendly environment
- Provide training in implementing a home-based or center-based childcare program
- Provide on-going support, workshops, and technical assistance once your doors are open
We sponsor many programs that offer professional development, support, and resources to help you create an exciting, developmentally appropriate program for children. For more information on technical assistance, please contact us via email or call 310-452-3325 to speak with our Resource & Referral Department.