How do you become a Child Care Provider?
Call Connections For Children and we will:
- Help you become licensed to care for children in your home or to open up a child care center
- Assist you with daily scheduling and business forms
- Help you plan a child-friendly environment
- Provide training in implementing a home-based or center-based childcare program
- Provide on-going support, workshops, and technical assistance once your doors are open
Please check out our Child Care Job Bank for more information. In addition, we sponsor many programs that offer professional development, support, and resources to help you create an exciting, developmentally appropriate program for children. For more information on technical assistance, please contact us via email or call 310-452-3325 to speak with our Resource & Referral Department.
Find Child Care
Connections For Children helps parents balance the challenges of work and home life. Our caring staff members offer a wealth of free information and resources on child development, parenting, and high quality child care.
Child care is costly. Perhaps we can help your family on the way towards self-sufficiency though our financial assistance subsidies. Take the first step and apply for our Eligibility List to see if you qualify.
Improve your skills and knowledge as an early childhood educator. We offer a breadth of educational training, resources, and expertise for those at all experience levels. Most programs are free.