Passion. That’s the common attribute of those who work for Connections for Children. We are dedicated to helping the children, families, and educators who live in our community and who utilize our services.
If you’re ready to make a difference, upload your cover letter and resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Connections For Children seeks a Case Specialist for its Subsidized Department.
The Case Specialist will determine family eligibility and help eligible parents gain access to child care services and programs. They will assist the program by certifying, re-certify and closing cases in accordance to compliance standards. Responsible for certifying and authorizing child care hours, updating family information, approving changes, providing referrals as needed, and ensure accurate and timely entry of data. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Please submit a cover letter and resume online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
The Quality Assurance Program Specialist is responsible for monitoring program compliance by conducting quality assurance reviews of clients' files prior to enrollment or recertification periods, identifying issues, ensuring contract compliance, providing feedback to program managers and recommending process improvements trainings.
Conduct appeal hearings and address complaint calls.
1. Works cooperatively with the staff to ensure that all program requirements are met and in accordance with corresponding funding terms and conditions.
2. Identifying performance issues, ensuring contract compliance, providing feedback to program managers and recommending process improvements.
3. Resolve issues related to case files.
4. Track and monitor file errors.
5. Maintains accurate documentation of staff file reviews
6. Works collaboratively with Subsidized Manager/Supervisor to plan and provide on-going staff training.
7. Works collaboratively with Subsidized Manager/Supervisor to train new employees on departmental policies, procedures, mission, and project implementation.
8. Represents the agency with professionalism in all interactions. This includes over the phone, in person, using electronic media, and written correspondence.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BA/BS degree from an accredited university preferred. Related work experience in Quality Assurance systems such as training, compliance monitoring, data analysis and quality assurance plan development may be substituted for college level education.
• Excellent math and written and verbal communication required including generating reports and agency letters.
• Experience analyzing workflow and process maps knowledge/skills preferred.
• Must have sufficient knowledge of County, State and Federal contract requirements for Alternative Payment and Child Care Subsidy Programs.
• Must have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Requires ability to maintain confidentiality, objectivity and impartiality, and skill in maintaining a neutral perspective related to research.
• Requires critical skills and the exercise of independent judgment in order to discern facts and circumstances to determine actions needed within the limits of standard practice.
• Requires a minimum 2 years’ experience working with families receiving subsidized child care or other social support services.
• Requires excellent customer relations and communication verbal, written and presentation skills.
1. Typical of an office environment.
2. Must have reliable transportation for local travel.
3. 20% local travel required.
4. Occasional overnight travel required.
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer